Nsaa Quilting & Embroidery aspires to provide exciting new quilting and embroidery designs for quilters and home craft enthusiasts. Products include:
- Patterns for Quilts, Bags, Wall hangings and several other items.
- Quilt Kits supplying the requirements for making Patchwork, Applique and Embroidered quilts from the above patterns.
- Bag kits either with just the fabrics needed or with appliquéd, embroidered and/or pieced panels
- Kits for Patchwork, Quilted, Appliquéd, or Embroidered wall hangings
- A range of appliquéd and/or embroidered gift items
- Sundry consumables.
- Interesting and unusual fabric combinations to help make up the patterns or just ‘because’.
The creative force behind the designs is Angela Pollok; her bold and colourful designs are influenced by overseas residence in Ghana, Zambia, Swaziland, Uganda, Kenya, Guyana and Papua New Guinea. Lengthy experience in developing designs and patterns, and in guiding other home craft enthusiasts ensures the products offered through this site are professionally documented and easy to understand.
The Nsaa logo encapsulates the philosophy of Angela’s designs; it is a West African Adinkra symbol representing excellence, genuineness and authenticity in a particular cloth.
“Nea onnim nsaa oto n’ago” (He who does not know authentic Nsaa will buy the fakes).*
*The Adinkra Dictionary by W. Bruce Willis.
Nsaa Quilting and Embroidery is a small business: please respect the time, imagination and investment that has gone into these designs and don’t copy them. If you like them and want more don’t share. Encourage people to buy their own copy so we can go on designing.
If you are part of a group and want to use a quantity of patterns or kits e-mail us for a quantity discount.